*Available for US Shipment Only.
Driven by those who ride faster and hike higher, the Burton Q boot puts a premium on stability, support, and drive. Aggressive on the outside with a soft and inviting interior,heat-ready liners defy sub zero conditions, while the Plush Cuff and gel-infused panels insulate against the pressures of riding well ahead of the pack. Built with an eco-conscience, it''s the obvious partner for riders who hike, sled, guide, or patrol. Just don''t look for this one in the lodge when the snow is deep.
Key Features of the Burton Q Snowboard Boots:
- SUPPORT: 7
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design
- LACING: Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- LINER: Therm-ic Heat Pre-Wired Imprint 3 Liner with NEW Re-Engineered Women's Fit, Rad Pad for Lace Comfort, and Plush Cuff 1.0
- CUSHIONING: Lightweight, Green Rubber Recycled Outsole with B3 Gel Cushioning
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Dual-Component Power Spine Backstay and Firm Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- COMFORT: NEW Total Comfort Construction, NEW Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Pressure Relief Panel and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
- EcoSmart Recycled Mesh Upper Materials