Locked and loaded power, comfort, and convenience combine in the ultimate Boa? closure equipped boot.
The Photon Boa® boot is for those who wish to dial-in comfort and fit to the precise click of the Boa? Coiler closure system. Hard chargers who prefer response that feels fused to the foot will appreciate the cranked-up power of Lockdown Lacing, which increases heel hold and customization with three distinct adjustment zones. Get the traction required for hiking out of the park and into the sidecountry with the Vibram® EcoStep rubber outsole backed by B3 Gel cushioning. Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil brings it all together with by harnessing your body's warmth to keep you out on the hill where you want to be.
- Lacing: Dual Zone Boa® Coiler™ Closure System with Lockdown Tech, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Liner: Imprint™ 3 liner with Focus Cuff
- Cushioning: Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole Design [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes, Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole, B3 Gel, and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue and GripLITE Backstay
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Response: Aggressive
- Board Feel: Medium/Maximum
- Terrain: Groomers/Backcountry