*Available for US Shipment Only.
To make a boot this light, most companies compromise durability and rideability in exchange for mere ounces. We didn''t think you should have to suffer. From the start, team riders Mason, Mikkel, and Downing demanded the boot be soft yet supportive, with a shorter footprint, tons of cushioning, and stupid-simple lacing. We gave them all that, then added an EST optimized midsole to bring you even closer to your bindings. They demand, we design, you benefit.
Key Features of The Burton Ozone Snowboard Boots:
- LACING: NEW Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- NEW Shrinkage Footprint Reduction
- LINER: NEW Flex2 Liner with NEW TaiPanel, NEW Supercuff with J-Bar Adjustable Heel Hold System, and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
- CUSHIONING: NEW Outsole with EST Optimized Midsole and B3 Gel Cushioning
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: NEW Flex Spine 2.0 Backstay and Soft Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- COMFORT: Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, OUTLAST, and Aegis