The freshest boot of the Burton women's line, the Mint is the embodiment of that "stomp the mountain" attitude you've been cultivating for years. Featuring a soft flex ideal for all skill levels, beginners and intermediate riders alike, the Mint gives you all the support you need to dial in your turns and connections without sacrificing the playful flex you want in your butters and presses in the park. SpeedZone lacing gives you pull-and-go functionality, while the cushy TotalComfort liner cushions your landings every time for a floaty feel only real angels get. Whether you're darting through trees on the trails, or cruising the groomers, or even stomping through the park, the Mint is the boot for ultimate performance on a budget.
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design
- LACING: Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- LINER: Imprint 1 Liner with Integrated Lacing
- CUSHIONING: DynoLITE Outsole with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: 1:1 Soft Flex Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Support Rating: 3