*Available for US Shipment Only.
Crank up your precision riding with the Burton Lodi Snowboard Boots! These boots have extra cushioning to absorb impacts, yet they are still light enough to allow plenty of mobility. One unique feature of this Burton model is the small neoprene sleeve in the foot section where you can put a disposable foot warmer to ensure your feet will stay warm all day long in the nastiest of conditions. Do not settle for anything less than the Burton Lodi Snowboard Boots when you ride!
Key Features of The Burton Lodi Women's Snowboard Boots:
- Hot Pockets: This small neoprene sleeve sits on top of your foot, and is built to accommodate a disposable foot warmer
- Flex/ Response: Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue: Adjusting the profile of the tongue's thickness enhances its ability to wrap the forefoot and reduces shell/ liner stack up, thus improving comfort and eliminating performance robbing bulk
- EVA Cushioning: Every boot features the lightweight, long lasting softness of an EVA midsole that we trick out with air or B3 Gel Inserts as you move up through the line
- Quick Fit Lacing Harness: This intgrated lacing harness does away with the Power Strap by carrying the laces across the forefoot, around the ankle and up and around the calf, making it easier to get in and out of you liners
- Molded EVA Footbed: Developed exclusively for riding, Burton EVA footbeds enhance arch support, improve response and absorb shock