*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Ion Snowboard Boots:
A legacy of all-mountain mastery.
In an era when double corks and triple digit airs are the norm, it’s no wonder more Burton [and non-Burton] pros choose the Ion™. Always at the forefront of innovation, this year’s edition features the latest in quick-drying liner science and padding that completely encompasses your foot. Now even easier to lace, the Ion also features the heightened board feel of an EST™ midsole with cushioning that can be adjusted according to terrain or conditions.
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control [Featuring NEW Winder Handle and Additional System Upgrades]
- LINER: Imprint™ 4 Liner with NEW DRYRIDE Moisture Wicking Tech, InfiniFIT™ Liner Sole, and NEW Rad Pad For Lace Comfort
- CUSHIONING: Low-Profile EST Optimized Midsole with RX Adjustable Cushioning and Rubber Ice Spikes
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Firm Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue, Power Spine Backstay, and NEW Super Grip Toe
- COMFORT: Outer Shell Pressure Relief Panel and Level 3 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, Dual-Density Cushioning, and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating