Like a classic pickup with a Hemi under the hood, this Red Wing® collaboration rides with precision and rolls with style.
For riders who want both high performance and full grain leather style, this special edition of the Burton Ion fuses genuine made-in-the-USA Red Wing® waterproof leather with the trademark features that have made this boot legendary. Proven Ion technologies such as Total Comfort and AutoCANT EST® cushioning deliver precise control and out-of-box bliss, while the Infinite Ride™ 4 liner equals seamless comfort, quicker response, plus flex and fit that stays consistent year after year. The result is a highly technical boot that threads lines and stomps landings with a swagger rarely seen in snowboarding.
- Lacing: Speed Zone™ Lacing System Featuring NEW Components for 2016 and Powered by NEW Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Liner: Infinite Ride™ 4 Liner with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Tuff Cuff, and Rad Pad
- Cushioning: Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole Featuring AutoCANT Cushioning and ReBounce Cushioning with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: NEW 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Outer Shell Pressure Relief Panel, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Features Genuine Red Wing Leather in a Burton Boot Construction
- This is genuine Red Wing leather and needs to be cared for accordingly. Extend the life of your boots by occasionally cleaning and treating the leather with Red Wing’s shoe cream. More info at www.redwingheritage.com.
- Response: 8