Season after season, this team favorite squashes everything in sight with the ultimate in plush precision.
Setting the bar higher in every discipline is still the headline for the ever responsive Burton Ion™. The only choice for riders like Mark McMorris and Danny Davis, the Ion is legendary for its stacked tech package upgraded with a Burton-exclusive Infinite Ride™ 4 liner that adds seamless comfort, quicker response, and greater longevity to the equation. The full feature list includes AutoCANT EST® soles for natural lower body alignment and superior board feel, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ for enhanced warmth and moisture wicking, and ReBounce tech that both reflects body heat and cushions consistently in freezing conditions.
- Lacing: Speed Zone™ Lacing System featuring NEW Components for 2016 and Powered by NEW Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Liner: Infinite Ride™ 4 Liner with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Tuff Cuff, and Rad Pad
- Cushioning: Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole Featuring AutoCANT Cushioning and ReBounce Cushioning with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: NEW 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Outer Shell Pressure Relief Panel, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Response: 8
- Asian Fit