*Available for US Shipment Only.
Setting the bar higher in every discipline is still the headline for the ever responsive Burton Ion™. The only choice for riders like Mark McMorris and Danny Davis, it’s legendary for its stacked tech package upgraded with a Burton-exclusive Infinite Ride™ 4 liner that adds seamless comfort, quicker response, and greater longevity to the equation. The full feature list includes AutoCANT EST® soles for natural lower body alignment and superior board feel, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ for enhanced warmth and wicking, and ReBounce tech that both reflects body heat and cushions consistently in freezing conditions.
Key Features of the Burton Ion Snowboard Boots:
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- LINER: Infinite Ride™ 4 Liner with NEW DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Tuff Cuff, DRYRIDE Moisture Wicking Tech, and Rad Pad
- CUSHIONING: Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole Featuring AutoCANT Cushioning and ReBounce Cushioning with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue and NEW GripLITE Backstay
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Outer Shell Pressure Relief Panel, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Support Rating: 8