A legacy of all-mountain mastery.
In an era when double corks and triple digit airs are the norm, it''s no wonder more Burton [and non-Burton] pros choose the Ion. Always at the forefront of innovation, this year''s edition features the latest in quick-drying liner science and padding that completely encompasses your foot. Now even easier to lace, the Ion also features the heightened board feel of an EST midsole with cushioning that can be adjusted according to terrain or conditions.
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control [Featuring NEW Winder Handle and Additional System Upgrades]
- LINER: Imprint 4 Liner with NEW DRYRIDE Moisture Wicking Tech, InfiniFIT Liner Sole, and NEW Rad Pad For Lace Comfort
- CUSHIONING: Low-Profile EST Optimized Midsole with RX Adjustable Cushioning and Rubber Ice Spikes
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Firm Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue, Power Spine Backstay, and NEW Super Grip Toe
- COMFORT: Outer Shell Pressure Relief Panel and Level 3 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, Dual-Density Cushioning, and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating