*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Imperial Snowboard Boots:
Its Ion-inspired performance includes S4 shell panels to keep the flex consistent, even lighter and grippier Vibram® EcoStep soles, footprint reducing Shrinkage™, plus an EST® chassis for ultimate board feel, enhanced with B3 cushioning. Total Comfort gives riders like Jussi and Mark Sollors that broken-in feel right out of the box. With a flex that sits at the sweet spot between the Ion and Hail, this is the snowboard boot you’ve been waiting for.
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- LINER: Imprint™ 3 Liner with Focus Cuff and Rad Pad
- CUSHIONING: Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole Design [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes, Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole, B3 Gel, and NEW Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: S4 Shell Panels and Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Support Rating: 7