*Available for US Shipment Only.
Its Ion-inspired performance includes S4 shell panels to keep the flex consistent, even lighter and grippier Vibram® EcoStep soles, footprint reducing Shrinkage, plus an EST® chassis for ultimate board feel, enhanced with B3 cushioning. Total Comfort gives riders like Jussi and Mark Sollors that broken-in feel right out of the box. With a flex that sits at the sweet spot between the Ion and Hail, this is the snowboard boot you have been waiting for.
Key Features of the Burton Imperial Snowboard Boots:
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- Lacing: Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- Liner: Imprint 3 Liner with Focus Cuff and Rad Pad
- Cushioning: Vibram® EcoStep Rubber Outsole Design [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes, Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole, B3 Gel, and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: S4 Shell Panels and Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
- Support Rating: 7