*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Idiom Snowboard Boots:
If you’ve ever spent hours on your feet, then you know that having the right shoes or boots are paramount to your enjoyment of whatever activity you’re doing, so don’t settle for just any pair and choose something like the Burton Idiom Snowboard Boots. Great for freeride, all-mountain and freestyle riders, the Idiom Boots are designed with you in mind. With leather material in the construction and flex panel cuffs, your feet will have great protection and flexibility when you’re tearing up the mountainside.
- Upper Material: Full grain and nubuck leather
- 3D molded Eva tongue with gel bone out
- 5-part outsole with skydex heel and forefront cushioning
- Lightweight Eva 4 liner with PU support panels and integrated power strap
- Dual component motocross style hooks
- Aegis anti-microbial coating on the liner and footbed
- Inner cuff lacing harness with adjustable heel hold inserts
- RAF tongue stiffener for adjustable boot flex