*Available for US Shipment Only.
Breaking in new boots is nothing to fear with the NEW Highline Boa® and its Total Comfort construction.
With Burton-exclusive science on the inside, you get a broken-in fit that’s warm and comfortable from day 1 to 100. The speed and ease of the Boa® Coiler™ closure means no wasted time lacing up, while on-slope a 20% lighter weight DynoLITE outsole delivers cold-weather cushioning that’s designed for snowboarding. Softer flexing than the Ruler but with a bit more support than the Moto, the Highline Boa® is right on target for beginner to intermediate riders looking to progress and get ahead.
Key Features of the Burton Highline BOA Snowboard Boots:
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: NEW Boa® Coiler™ Closure System
- LINER: Imprint™ 1 with Integrated Lacing
- CUSHIONING: DynoLITE Outsole with NEW Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Medium Flex Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed