Boa® convenience and all-terrain readiness in a lightweight boot that offers Total Comfort right out of the box.
Breaking in new boots is nothing to fear with the Burton Highline Boa® and its Total Comfort construction. With Burton-exclusive science on the inside, you get a broken-in fit that's warm and comfortable right out of the box. The speed, ease, and Lifetime Warrantied strength of the Boa® Coiler closure with Burton-exclusive New England Ropes laces means no wasted time, while the ultra-light DynoLITE outsole delivers soft cushioning even in cold temps. Softer flexing than the Ruler but with a bit more support than the Moto, the Highline Boa® is perfect for beginner to intermediate riders looking to progress and get ahead.
- Lacing: Boa Coiler Closure System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Liner: Imprint 1 with Integrated Lacing
- Cushioning: DynoLITE Outsole with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: Medium Flex Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Response: Medium
- Board Feel: Medium
- Terrain: Groomers