For all you park and powder fiends out there, Burton has your fix. Featuring the ultra "tweakable" design from Shawn White and your best buds over at Burton, the Fiend is the ultimate in all mountain performance from the peaks, to the powder, to the parks, and everywhere in between. Keeping it classic with traditional lacing, dial in your connections without sacrificing the soft playfulness of a park boot with a mid-range flex ideal for all skill levels. Sleeping bag heat reflective foil retains your body heat to keep you toasty, while the antimicrobial coating keeps odor and bacteria at bay. Whether you're soaring off kickers in the backcountry, pressing out butters in the park, or cruising the trees and the groomers, TotalComfort design and ESS Shank Support will give you the response you need and the comfort you deserve, from sun up to sundown.
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Traditional with Exo-Wrap Reinforced Two-to-One Lower Zone Lacing
- LINER: Imprint 3 Liner with Focus Cuff and Rad Pad
- CUSHIONING: Vibram EcoStep Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes, B3 Gel, and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Articulating Cuff, GripLITE Backstay, and Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating