*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Fiend Snowboard Boots:
Taking a run in Shaun White's boots would make the average rider mess their First Layer, so why not skip the scare and get your own pair of the Burton Fiend?
The tweak-friendly all-mountain freestyle flex boasts more rebound and power than the Rampant, and the fully-featured construction includes Exo-Wrap response and the chatter-zapping comfort of a Vibram® outsole with the added warmth of our Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil. The pro-stock support is balanced by the fluid flex of an articulating cuff, and the entire package rides like a dream from day one with the broken-in feel of Total Comfort.
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Traditional with Exo-Wrap Reinforced Two-to-One Lower Zone Lacing
- LINER: Imprint 3 Liner with Focus Cuff and Rad Pad
- CUSHIONING: NEW Vibram® EcoStep Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes, B3 Gel, and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Articulating Cuff, NEW GripLITE Backstay, and Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating