Introducing the crown jewel of the Burton women's line, the Emerald. Pro-performance design for queens on a budget, the Emerald is made for those who love to conquer. Whether you're in the park, on the groomers, or on the trails, the mid-level flex is ideal for any skill level, beginners and intermediate riders alike. 3M Thinsulate lining retains your body heat without sacrificing breathability, while the TotalComfort liner cushions your landings like the royal pillow you deserve. Banish slushy spray and powder in your socks with the internal gusset that protects and serves as much as your knight in shining armor.
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design
- LACING: Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control [Featuring Winder Handles]
- LINER: Imprint 2 Liner Powered by 3M Thinsulate Insulation, Lock-Up Cuff, Velcro Closure and Plush Cuff 1.0
- CUSHIONING: DynoGRIP Outsole with Rubber Toe and Heel, B3 Gel and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Power Spine Backstay and 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Support Rating: 5