Jewel of the Burton lineup with top-of-the-line warmth and comfort for conquering the entire mountain.
Giving you a supreme boot for less loot, the combination of components locked in the Burton Emerald simply can't be beat. When all day sessions are on the agenda, you'll love the instantly broken-in feel of Total Comfort for a day ten feel on your first day out. Customizing the fit is quick and easy with Speed Zone lacing and the Lock-Up Cuff, while the heat-moldable liner includes 3M Thinsulate Insulation, which, along with the Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil, keeps your toes and feet warm and cozy no matter how cold it gets.
- Womens-Specific True Fit Design
- Lacing: Speed Zone Lacing System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty [Featuring Winder Handles]
- Liner: Imprint 2 Liner Powered by 3M Thinsulate Insulation, Lock-Up Cuff, Velcro Closure, and Plush Cuff 1.0
- Cushioning: DynoGRIP Outsole with Rubber Toe and Heel, B3 Gel, and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil [Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content]
- Flex and Response: NEW GripLITE Backstay and 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Response: Medium
- Board Feel: Medium
- Terrain: Groomers