*Available for US Shipment Only.
Nothing can hold you back when you step into these Burton Driver X Snowboard Boots! Burton is prepared to send your shredding ability to entirely new heights, and their Driver X Snowboard Boots are the product to get you there. These Burton boots have been built with a level 10 flex rating that is as stiff as it gets for ultimate responsiveness and maneuverability, as well as a speed zone lacing system that gets you locked in with time to spare. Don't be fooled, even though this is an incredibly stiff boot, it is most certainly not lacking any comfort with a full total comfort construction that helps it stand out against some of the best boot setups on the market!
Key Features of the Burton Driver X Snowboard Boots:
- SUPPORT: 10
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- LINER: Imprint 3X Liner with Rad Pad for Lace Comfort
- CUSHIONING: Vibram EcoStep Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes and Dual Zone Cushioning System Featuring B3 Gel in the Heel and EVA in the Toe
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Firm Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue, Dual Axis Power Spine Backstay, Removable Rider Adjustable Flex Tongue Insert and Super Grip Toe
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
- EcoSmart Recycled Mesh Upper Materials