*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Driver X Snowboard Boots:
Sketchy climbs and exposed lines are Burton Driver X™ domain. Known as the most responsive boot in snowboarding, its burly demeanor is balanced by practical upgrades in warmth and comfort. A one-two punch of DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ and Sleeping Bag reflective foil captures and radiates body heat while wicking away heat-robbing sweat. Total Comfort balances the power with a perfectly broken-in feel right from the start. Grippy Vibram® EcoStep™ outsoles cling to the mountain with confidence. Add it all up and you get the only choice for riders who hike, sled, guide, or patrol, as well as freestyle machines like Terje Haakonsen.
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- LINER: Imprint™ 3x Liner with Tuff Cuff, and Rad Pad
- CUSHIONING: NEW Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes and NEW Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: PowerUP Plus Tongue and Super Grip Toe
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating