For the rugged mountain man waiting to come through, the Driver X is the ultimate in powder performance and all day comfort. Featuring the SpeedZone lacing system for pull-and go functionality, and an easy on, easy off liner, you'll never miss a lift-off time, which means your heli pilot won't hate you. A stiff flex gives this boot the pinnacle in response technology, while the vibram rubber oustole ensures you never lose your grip on what's important. Antimicrobial coating keeps odor and bacteria at bay without sacrificing the heat retention you deserve in the Heat Cycle Lining. From sun up to sundown, peak to park, and powder to power-rails, the Driver X is the cream of the crop.
- Lacing: Speed Zone Lacing System featuring NEW Components for 2016 and Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Liner: Imprint 3x Liner with Heat Cycle Lining, Tuff Cuff , and Rad Pad
- Cushioning: Vibram EcoStep Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: NEW 1:1 PowerUP Plus Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating