*Available for US Shipment Only.
Before heading out on your next hut-to-hut snowboard expedition, invest in a pair of Burton Driver X Snowboard Boots for men and know your feet will be all smiles, all the way. A molded tongue, removable Rider Adjustable Flex tongue insert and Super Grip toe are just the beginning when it comes to these lightweight men's snowboard boots. Their eco-friendly shell materials, including Vibram Ecostep rubber outsoles that feature rubber ice spikes, are tops in any book, while dual-zone cushioning with B3 gel in the heel and EVA in the toe are features you'll certainly be thankful you had when you're knee deep in the good stuff.
Key Features of the Burton Driver X Snowboard Boots:
- Support: 10
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- LINER: Imprint 3x Liner with Tuff Cuff and Rad Pad
- CUSHIONING: Vibram® EcoStep Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes and Dual Zone Cushioning Featuring B3 Gel in the Heel and EVA in the Toe
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Power Up Plus Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue, Removable Rider Adjustable Flex [RAF] Tongue Insert and Super Grip Toe
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Level 3 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
- Eco-Friendly Shell Materials
- Response: 10 [13 with RAF Insert]