*Available for US Shipment Only.
An all-access pass to everything the mountain has to offer, the Burton Concord BOA® incorporates our best tech into a mid-response, high-performance package.
A first in Burton boots, the Dual BOA® Coiler closure's unparalleled ease allows for quick forefoot and upper boot adjustment with a simple twist of the dial. Ideal for intermediate to advanced riders looking for a lightweight, fully loaded boot, it also includes the consistent rebound of the Wishbone Cuff and the weightless cushioning of the DynoLITE outsole with B3 Gel.
Key Features of the Burton Concord BOA Snowboard Boots:
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Dual Zone BOA® Coiler Closure System
- LINER: Imprint 3 Liner with Focus Cuff and Rad Pad
- CUSHIONING: DynoLite EST® Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Wishbone Upper Cuff, Flex Notches, Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue, and GripLITE Backstay Design
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating