An all-access pass to everything the mountain has to offer, the Burton Concord BOA® incorporates our best tech into a mid-response, high-performance package.
A first in Burton boots, the Dual BOA® Coiler closure's unparalleled ease allows for quick forefoot and upper boot adjustment with a simple twist of the dial. Ideal for intermediate to advanced riders looking for a lightweight, fully loaded boot, it also includes the consistent rebound of the Wishbone Cuff and the weightless cushioning of the DynoLITE outsole with B3 Gel.
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Dual Zone BOA® Coiler Closure System
- LINER: Imprint 3 Liner with Focus Cuff and Rad Pad
- CUSHIONING: DynoLite EST® Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Wishbone Upper Cuff, Flex Notches, Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue, and GripLITE Backstay Design
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating