Stomp the entire mountain with lightweight, mid-flexing performance and the Dual Boa® closure's dialed fit.
An all-access pass to everything the mountain has to offer, the Burton Concord Boa® boot incorporates our best tech into a mid-response, high-performance package. The Dual Boa® Coiler closure's unparalleled ease allows for quick forefoot and upper boot adjustment with a simple twist of the dial, and the Warrantied for Life performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces. Ideal for intermediate to advanced riders looking for lightweight performance, it also includes the consistent rebound of the Wishbone Cuff and the DynoBITE Outsole with ReBounce which uses heat-reflective foil to keep cushioning soft and effective in cold conditions.
- Lacing: Dual Zone Boa® Coiler™ Closure System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Liner: Imprint™ 3 liner with Focus Cuff
- Cushioning: DynoBITE EST® Optimized Outsole with Strategically Placed Rubber Traction Pads and ReBounce Cushioning with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil [Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content]
- Flex and Response: Wishbone Upper Cuff, Flex Notches, 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue, and GripLITE Backstay Design
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Response: Medium
- Board Feel: Maximum
- Terrain: Park/Groomers