Gabi Viteri rides this boot from street rails to backcountry. That dichotomy describes the Burton Axel perfectly,a boot so explosive, yet comfortable that it''s gained respect across the board. Sweet Spot Speed Zone gives you more comfort control and heel hold than any other lacing system on snow. The seemingly weightless DynoLite EST outsole enhances feel and cushioning with a less-is-more mentality. Heat-ready liners let you feel like you never left bed.
- SUPPORT: 4
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design
- LACING: Sweet Spot Speed Zone Lacing System [Updated Power Strap Design]
- LINER: Therm-ic Heat Pre-Wired Flex Liner with NEW Re-Engineered Women's Fit and Rad Pad for Lace Comfort
- CUSHIONING: DynoLite EST Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel Cushioning
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Soft-Flexing Shell Materials, Articulating Cuff, Flex Spine Backstay, and Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- COMFORT: NEW Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Ultra Cush Park 2 Molded Footbed with Aegis Antimicrobial Coating