From street rails to the backcountry, the ultimate in versatility has arrived in the Burton Axel Snowboard Boots. Featuring a women's specific fit for ultra comfortable rides all day long, the Axel has convenience in mind at all times. SpeedZone lacing for pull-and-go performance on a budget, and a versatile medium flex make this an ideal boot for any rider, beginners and intermediate alike. Burton's new snow-proof interior gusset keeps your socks and feet warm and dry by keeping out the slushy spray and all the powder you'll be plowing through. All of that and a classic minimalist silhouette just seems like the cherry on top!
- SUPPORT: 4
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design
- LACING: Sweet Spot Speed Zone Lacing System [Updated Power Strap Design]
- LINER: Therm-ic Heat Pre-Wired Flex Liner with Re-Engineered Women's Fit and Rad Pad for Lace Comfort
- CUSHIONING: DynoLite EST Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel Cushioning
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Soft-Flexing Shell Materials, Articulating Cuff, Flex Spine Backstay, and Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- COMFORT: Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Ultra Cush Park 2 Molded Footbed with Aegis Antimicrobial Coating