*Available for US Shipment Only.
Fire on all cylinders with the Burton Axel Snowboard Boots for women. Designed for park pilots and freestyle riders, the light and flexible Axel is a soft, women's-specific boot built with optimal support for jibbing. The articulated cuff gives you natural flex without exaggerating your foot movement. Burton's Sweet Spot Speed Zone lacing isolates separate zones to maximize fit and create comfort for ideal lock-down, and a Powerstrap lets you seal the deal. When cold days test the loyalty of your toes, use the Therm-ic liners, pre-wired for heat, to keep things toasty (battery pack is sold separately). The Flex 2 Liners are heat-moldable for a perfect fit and feature soft interiors for comfort. To help manage landing impact, Burton utilizes its DynoLite EST Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel and Ultra-Cush Park 2 footbeds to establish sweet cushioning.
Key Features of the Burton Axel Snowboard Boots:
- Support: 4
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design
- Lacing: Sweet Spot Speed Zone Lacing System
- Liner: Therm-ic Heat Pre-Wired Imprint 3 Liner with NEW Plush Cuff 1.0 and Rad Pad
- Cushioning: DynoLite EST Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel
- Flex and Response: Soft-Flexing Shell Materials, Articulating Cuff, Flex Spine Backstay, and Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- Comfort: NEW Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating