Enhanced traction and cushioning meets super lightweight comfort and freestyle-activated mid-range support. The Burton AMB boot defies convention by combining versatile mid-range response and full-featured tech in a boot that's lighter and lasts longer than the competition. Ridden by Zak Hale and Ethan Deiss, it excels in the park but is an ideal upgrade for anyone who prefers the stealth support and powerful lacing control of Speed Zone. Lightweight tech includes the Wishbone upper cuff for added rebound without sacrificing the high tweak-ability of a softer boot. Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies cold weather, while the super-grippy DynoBITE outsole reinforced with ReBounce cushioning keeps the soles soft and cushy in arctic temps.
- Lacing: Speed Zone Lacing System featuring NEW Components for 2016 and Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Liner: Imprint 3 Liner with Focus Cuff and Rad Pad
- Cushioning: NEW DynoBITE EST Optimized Outsole with Strategically Placed Rubber Traction Pads and NEW ReBounce Cushioning with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: Wishbone Upper Cuff , Oversized Flex Notches, NEW 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue, and GripLITE Backstay
- Comfort: Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology, Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating