Top flight Ultraweave construction in a lightweight boot that's supercharged for freestyle performance.
Futuristic, athletic flash is the first impression of the NEW Burton Almighty boot's Ultraweave design. The distinct visual texture creates an aesthetic exoskeleton that resists breakdown during long seasons for a consistent flex in all directions. The light and low-profile DynoBITE EST® outsole provide solid grip and feel, while the NEW Life Liner featuring DRYRIDE Heat Cycle and ReBounce keeps the toes warm during extended mid-winter sessions.
- Lacing: Speed Zone Lacing System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Liner: NEW Life Liner with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle Lining, and Tuff Cuff
- Cushioning: DynoBITE EST Optimized Outsole with Strategically Placed Rubber Traction Pads and ReBounce Cushioning with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil [Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content]
- Flex and Response: 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
- Response: Medium
- Board Feel: Maximum
- Terrain: Park/Groomers