With space age design and materials like titanium and carbon, Burton's lightest weight binding cuts right to the chase.
The direction for the X-Base was simple: dig deep in Burton R&D to build the lightest and strongest binding with the absolute best ingredients. The result is a binding with focused performance down to the smallest details, including a carbon composite Ultra Hi-Back and a lightweight single-component carbon fiber/nylon composite baseplate for the ultimate blend of boot-hugging comfort and response. Cushioning is included in all the right places for the ultimate balance of plush and precision. The EST® model features The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Baseplate: Lightweight Single Component 50:50 Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite Blended EST®
- Hi-Back: Carbon Composite Ultra Hi-Back
- Straps: Asym Hammockstrap™ with Flex Slider and Lightweight Gettagrip Capstrap™
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning: NEW Lightweight ThinBED Cushioning
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel®
- Response: Medium/Stiff