The direction was simple: build the lightest and strongest binding with the absolute best ingredients, worry about what accounting thinks later. We recruited the team, cranked up the lab, and got to work. With hard drives smoking, calculations firing, flex tested, and scales calibrated, the NEW Burton X-Base was born. The culmination of every R&D resource at Burton's disposal, it's hyper-reactive and incredibly comfortable in the lightest weight binding our technicians can build (so far). Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex or pair the EST® model with Burton board's featuring The Channel mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Baseplate: NEW Lightweight Single-Component 50:50 Carbon Fiber / Nylon Composite Blended Re:Flex
- Hi-Back: Carbon Composite Ultra Hi-Back
- Straps: NEW Asym Hammockstrap with Flex Slider and Lightweight Gettagrip Capstrap
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with all Major Mounting Systems