Carve down the steepest lines in the Burton The Classic Splitboard Bindings! The ever changing terrain can get pretty nasty in a hurry when you're making your turns in the back country pow, but don't worry, Burton's The Classic Splitboard Bindings have been created to ease all of your worries. This binding is built with a splitboard specific attachment system that is fully compatible with the increasingly popular Voile interface. They also include dual component smooth gliding buckles that are among our top level riders favorite, and EVA padding throughout the base to aid overall comfort. Get your shred on when you choose Burton!
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component 45% Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite Disc
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Nylon Canted Living Hinge Hi-Back with DialFLAD
- STRAPS: Minimized Reactstrap and Gettagrip Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: EVA Padding
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with 3D, 4x4, The Channel, and Voile's Splitboard Interface