Can a boot be special? Does it matter what is on your feet for when you're going down the slopes? If you don't know the answer to that question, you've never been snowboarding wearing a Burton boot. Burton has teamed up with Red Wing to bring the perfect boot to you. We could spend hundreds of words talking about all the cushioning, or how it's perfectly designed for the slopes.
- Support: 4
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- Lacing: Traditional
- Liner: Imprint 4 Liner with Focus Cuff, Rad Pad, and InfiniFIT Liner Sole
- Cushioning: Vibram EcoStep Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes and Low-Profile EST Optimized Midsole with B3 Gel
- Flex and Response: Genuine Full Grain Red Wing Leather and Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- Comfort: Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 3 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, Dual-Density Cushioning, and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
- Features Genuine Red Wing Leather in a Newly Redesigned Burton Boot Construction
- This is genuine Red Wing leather and needs to be cared for accordingly. Extend the life of your boots by occasionally cleaning and treating the leather with Red Wing's shoe cream.