Inspired by the Italian Alps, but engineered to explore any range with genuine leather and the latest tech.
For the Rover, Burton teamed up with Italian footwear company, Diemme, to make a boot that looks as good as it feels. Genuine nubuck leather meets breakthrough tech like the lightweight and lock-tight comfort of the Imprint™ 3 liner, featured with the heel-holding Focus Cuff and foot-friendly Rad Pad to take pressure from the laces off of your foot. Top shelf in every respect, its mountaineering look hides features like the enhanced feel and grip of an EST® optimized Vibram® outsole with B3 Gel and Sleeping Bag reflective foil to capture and radiate body heat while wicking away heat-robbing sweat.
- An Exclusive Collaboration with the Designers at Diemme Footwear [www.diemmefootwear.com]
- Lcaing: Traditional
- Liner: Imprint™ 3 liner with Focus Cuff and Rad Pad
- Cushioning: Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes and Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole with B3 Gel and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: Genuine Nubuck Leather and NEW 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Comfort: Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Support: 6