*Available for US Shipment Only.
Like a Lambo' with a leather sofa for seats. The P1.1 targets riders in search of peak to creek power in a softer, more forgiving package. The secret to its "best of both worlds" abilities lies in the unique dual-component baseplate construction. A softer flex underfoot increases mobility while a more responsive outer spar energizes edge control during blistering descents. Overshoot the landing and you'll appreciate the pillowy embrace of NEW FullBED cushioning
Key Features of The Burton P1.1 Snowboard Bindings:
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
- BASEPLATE: Dual-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Spar and 11% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lower
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Hi-Back
- STRAPS: Superstrap Air and Ultra Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: NEW FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel Heel Cushioning
- Response: 6