When everything is hanging on the line Burton is the one boarders have turned to as their guide. It is no surprise they have come through once again this year with the Burton Mission Snowboard Bindings. These bindings have been built to give you the boost you need in the park to blow away the competition. The addition of high back technology designed to absorb shock and reduce board chatter gives you an edge off jumps and rails. The straps and buckles are easily adjustable and are sure to keep you locked down securely for the terrain ahead. Enjoy boarding this year when you choose the Burton Mission Snowboard Bindings.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component 30% Short Glass/ Nylon Composite
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Team Skyback II with DialFLAD
- STRAPS: Superstrap and Gettagrip Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: FullBED Cushioning System and Under Baseplate Cushioning
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate and Hi-Back to Reduce Waste
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.