Legions of riders have embraced the Burton Mission during its decade-plus reign because it continually smokes the competition when it comes to comfortable and reliable performance. The workhorse of Burton's binding lineup, it offers pro-grade features like ergonomic hi-backs featuring zero Forward Lean and undoubtedly the best straps and buckles in the industry. Available in two models, mount the Mission EST® to a Burton Channel-equipped board for ultimate flex, feel, and adjustability, or go with Re:Flex and mount the Missions on any board in the shop.
- Baseplate: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Re:Flex
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD
- Straps: Reactstrap with NEW Flex Slider and Gettagrip Capstrap
- Buckles: Smooth Glide Buckles
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System with Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with all Major Mounting Systems