*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Mission Snowboard Bindings:
No matter where your mission takes you.
When we set about developing the Mission back in 2001 we had one goal: make a binding that could kick ass across the entire mountain. Ten years later and the focus remains the same. The forget-it's-there fit of an ergonomically canted, super lightweight hi-back joins forces with an indestructible yet playful baseplate. NEW FullBED cushioning and pillowy soft straps seal the deal, keeping you comfortably connected no matter how many runs you rack up per day.
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite
- HI-BACK: NEW Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Team Skyback II
- STRAPS: Superstrap and Primo Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: NEW FullBED Cushioning System
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate and Hi-Back to Reduce Waste