The team's favorite blends Burton's top technologies with a freestyle focus.
Quickly becoming the go-to binding for the Burton team and beyond, the Malavita binding balances full wrap response around your boots with a mid-range flex that's 100% focused on freestyle. Features like the Heel Hammock, Super Grip Capstrap and Asym Hammockstrap dial in response to the on-snow la vida of riders like Mark McMorris, Danny Davis, and Zak Hale. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex or pair the EST® model (which features the fluid mobility of The Hinge) with a Burton board featuring The Channel mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability. Winged hi-backs on the Black Wing colorway make for easier tweaks and presses.
- Baseplate: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite Re:Flex™
- Hi-Back: Canted Living Hinge™ Zero-Lean Hi-Back with Heel Hammock and DialFLAD™
- Hi-Back: Wing [Black Wing Colorway Only]
- Straps: Asym Hammockstrap™ with Flex Slider and Supergrip Capstrap™
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning: Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED, Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with all Major Mounting Systems
- Response: Medium
- Cushioning: Medium