The Burton Malavita EST Snowboard Bindings are built for experienced riders looking to improve their ride in small, detailed ways. Most advanced riders know that even small improvements in performance can translate into enormous benefits on the mountain. Burton seeks to help riders capitalize on these nuances by incorporating features such as canted living hinge high backs and heel hammocks in the Malavita to help enhance responsiveness between riders and their boards. Other bonuses such as combination short-glass and nylon composite spars in the baseplate provide necessary strength while maintaining a lightweight profile. Overall, these snowboard bindings are great for riders who are looking to fine tune their ride to improve already excellent performances.
- Response: 6
- BASEPLATE: Dual-Component EST Featuring The Hinge with 30% Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite Spar and 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lower
- HI-BACK: Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD and Heel Hammock
- Hi-Back Wing [Navy Port Colorway Only]
- STRAPS: Asym Reactstrap and Gettagrip Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: Removable AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.