*Available for US Shipment Only.
James Bond would choose the Burton Malavita Snowboarding Bindings for all of his mountaineering missions. Stealth and speed make up the Malavita's superiority to all others. Fly by night and go sight unseen when whisking across the slopes with such silence sloths take notice and ask for lessons. Astound the competition with these high-tech bindings with features like a 3D Profile, asymmetrical reacstrap and Gettagrip capstrap! You won't have time though if you are to complete your mission of leaving the mountain with all the intel you need. Every sick jump spot, every downhill shredding slope, there are plenty of secrets hidden on the mountains. It is your mission, should you decide to take it, to find them out.
Key Features of the Burton Malavita Snowboard Bindings:
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
- Response: 6
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex
- HI-BACK: Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD and Heel Hammock
- Hi-Back Wing [Navy Port Colorway Only]
- STRAPS: Asym Reactstrap and Gettagrip Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste