The original women’s binding remains the Burton team’s most popular pick, offering pro-caliber control for dominating the entire mountain.
Offering legendary freestyle performance, it’s no wonder the Lexa binding is a top pick for a whole host of Burton (and non-Burton) pro riders. Double Take buckles with Insta-Click get you strapped in fast and dropping first. The Asym Hammockstrap™ and Super Grip Capstrap™ combined with a supportive Heel Hammock in the hi-back cradles your boot so securely you can even run your straps a little looser. Experiment with the hi-back’s Zero Forward Lean for a more playful feel while treating your body right with the anatomical comfort of AutoCANT cushioning. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with a Burton board featuring The Channel™ mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Women’s-Specific True Fit™ Design
- Baseplate: 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite EST®
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™, Zero-Lean Hi-Back with Heel Hammock and DialFLAD™
- Straps: Asym Hammockstrap™ with Flex Slider and Supergrip Capstrap™
- Bunckles Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning: AutoCANT SensoryBED™, Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Rides exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel™
- Response: Medium/Stiff
- Cushioning: Plush/Medium