You'll be pleasantly surprised by the performance of the Burton Lexa EST Snowboard Bindings! The Lexa binding's highback uses an asymmetyrical, Single-Component Canted Living Hinge which boasts Zero-Lean and DialFLAD technology, as well as a Heal Hammock design for the ultimate in performance and quality. Of course with a high strength baseplate made from 30% Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite, it is quite clear that the high quality of the Lexa EST makes it a standout performer for the season to come. Lace up your boots and lock down the ride of your life with Burton!
- Response: 6
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design
- Baseplate: 30% Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite EST
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD and Heel Hammock
- Straps: Superstrap and Gettagrip Capstrap
- Buckles: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- Cushioning: Removable AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate and Hi-Back to Reduce Waste
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.