*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Lexa EST Snowboard Bindings:
The Burton Lexa EST Snowboard Bindings is perfect for female riders, as while not focusing too much on style, it still combines great looks with unparalleled performance. With the women’s specific True Fit design and Superstrap and Gettagrip Capstrap it is clear that this binding will do a great job of holding on. Finished off with a removable AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel, it is obvious that the Lexa EST left no stone unturned in their attempt to make the perfect product.
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
- Response: 6
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design
- Baseplate: 30% Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite EST
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD and Heel Hammock
- Straps: Superstrap and Gettagrip Capstrap
- Buckles: NEW Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- Cushioning: Removable AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate and Hi-Back to Reduce Waste