*Available for US Shipment Only.
Keep your ride nice and smooth with the Burton Lexa Snowboard Bindings! Female riders across the nation have come to love the Burton brand for the incredible flex and comfort they receive from their bindings, and the Lexa model may be the best thing to come to female riders in the past several years. This binding is built with a level 6 response rating that keeps it stiff for ripping through rough terrain, while still being playful for work in the park. Don't settle for a lackluster setup when you could be riding with Burton and their Lexa model bindings!
Key Features of the Burton Lexa Snowboard Bindings:
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
- Response: 6
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design
- Baseplate: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite Re:Flex
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD and Heel Hammock
- Straps: Superstrap and Gettagrip Capstrap
- Buckles: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- Cushioning: Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate and Hi-Back to Reduce Waste