*Available for US Shipment Only.
If you are looking for that perfect pair of women’s bindings that will look great and help you perform on the slopes, look no further than the Burton Lexa Snowboard Bindings! These bindings are awesome in every way and they are even made from some recycled materials. They have dual-component smooth glide ratchets that are perfect for on-the-fly adjustments and a durable short-glass and nylon composite baseplate that is designed to withstand wear and tear. The Burton Lexa Bindings are exactly what you need for amazing performance this winter!
Key Features of the Burton Lexa Snowboard Bindings:
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
- Response: 6
- Women''s-Specific True Fit Design
- Baseplate: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD and Heel Hammock
- Straps: Superstrap and Gettagrip Capstrap
- Buckles: NEW Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- Cushioning: Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate and Hi-Back to Reduce Waste