Aggressive on the up and the down. Get in the fast lane with splitboarding’s most comfortable and reliable binding.
It will be ten miles from civilization when you truly appreciate the premium comfort, strength, and proven performance of this Burton x Spark R&D brainchild. A revolution in split-specific performance, the Burton Hitchhiker binding marries the reliably easy conversions of Spark R&D’s Tesla T1 System baseplate with exclusive features like the Hammockstrap™ and Supergrip Capstrap™, both featuring the speed and strength of Double Take buckles. Topped off with a customized hi-back featuring skintrack-friendly negative Forward Lean options, this is the best possible solution for ruling the ups and downs of backcountry touring.
- Baseplate: NEW Spark R&D Tesla T1 baseplate with single Wire
- Hi-Back: Burton-Designed Single-Component, Negative Lean Hi-Back with Quick-Adjust FLAD™
- Straps: Hammockstrap™ with FLEX Slider and Lightweight Supergrip Capstrap™
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning: True OTT Hi-Back Padding
- Features: Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Rides: The Hitchhiker Binding mounts directly to 2015 and newer Burton splitboards without any additional hardware needed
- To mount the Hitchhiker Binding to any other splitboard, you must purchase additional interface hardware sold separately through www.viole-usa.com
- Response: Stiff
- Cushioning: Firm