Jake Burton's binding of choice features supercharged suspension and comfort that redefines the luxury class.
Simply put, our goal with the Burton Genesis was to build the most comfortable binding ever, with power that stands up to the rigors of our team riders. With a slightly softer flex, it combines anatomical elements that smooth and cushion the overall riding experience, while the latest breakthroughs in hi-back and strap design wrap and cradle your boots in complete suspension. Advanced composites keep it lightweight; The Hinge (available on the EST® version only) activates medial and lateral flex for less fatigue and easier ollies. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex or pair the EST® model with a Burton board featuring The Channel mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Baseplate: Lightweight Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex™
- Hi-Back: 18% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Canted, Zero-Lean Hi-Back with Kickback Hammock and MicroFLAD™
- Straps: Hammockstrap™ with Flex Slider and Supergrip Capstrap™
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning: Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED, Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with all Major Mounting Systems
- Response: Medium
- Cushioning: Medium