Crank the dial on high performance comfort and control with the next step in carbon-fueled precision.
While some bindings are made rigid and stiff for the sake of performance, the Burton Genesis X binding achieves pro-caliber control without sacrificing an ounce of comfort. Built for aggressive all-mountain riders, it features a hyper-reactive carbon-injected baseplate, responsive Hammockstraps, and a zero-lean canted Hi-Back with MicroFLAD adjustment capabilities. The SpringBED-equipped EST® model features The Channel® for the ultimate in cushioning, feel, and adjustability.
- Baseplate: Dual Component EST® featuring the Hinge with 28% Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite Spar and 28% Nylon Composite Lower
- Hi-Back: 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back with MicroFLAD™
- Straps: Hammockstrap™ with Flex Slider and Supergrip Capstrap™
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning: SpringBED Suspension System
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel®
- Response: Medium