Crank the dial on luxury comfort and handling with the next step in carbon-fueled precision.
While some bindings are made rigid and stiff for the sake of performance, the Burton Genesis X binding achieves pro-caliber control without sacrificing an ounce of comfort. Built for aggressive all-mountain riders, it features a hyper-reactive carbon-injected baseplate, responsive Hammockstraps, and full coverage cushioning underfoot. Choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex or pair the EST® model with a Burton board featuring The Channel for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Baseplate: Dual Component EST® featuring the Hinge with 28% Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite Spar and 28% Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite Lower
- Hi-Back: 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back with Kickback Hammock and MicroFLAD™
- Straps: Hammockstrap™ with Flex Slider and Supergrip Capstrap™
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning: SpringBED Suspension System
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Rides exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel™
- Response: Stiff
- Cushioning: Medium/Firm