Crank the dial on high performance comfort and control with the next step in carbon-fueled precision.
While some bindings are made rigid and stiff for the sake of performance, the Burton Genesis X binding achieves pro-caliber control without sacrificing an ounce of comfort. Built for aggressive all-mountain riders, it features a hyper-reactive carbon-injected baseplate, responsive Hammockstraps, and a zero-lean canted Hi-Back with MicroFLAD adjustment capabilities.
- Baseplate: 28% Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite Lightweight Re:Flex™
- Hi-Back: 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back with MicroFLAD™
- Strpas: Hammockstrap™ with Flex Slider and Supergrip Capstrap™
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems [3D® Re:Flex™ Mounting Hardware Available Through Burton Rider Service]
- Response: Medium