What makes Burton Escapade Snowboard Bindings the best is how much thought they put into their product. When you're freezing in 25 degree weather, being able to re-latch your bindings with gloves on is a must. Every snowboarder will tell you that having to shove a ladder strap down into a retention latch on the best of days is impossible. With the Escapades the retention latch is on the bottom of the propeller tab so it clicks in super easy. Then with a few clumsy pumps you're done and back on the slope.
- Key Features of the Burton Escapade Snowboard Bindings:
- Response: 6
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex
- HI-BACK: Zero-Lean Kickback Hammock Hi-Back with MicroFLAD
- STRAPS: NEW Hammockstrap and Lightweight Gettagrip Capstrap
- BUCKLES: NEW Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel and Under-Baseplate EVA Dampening
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.