The wind tears at your helmet, your jacket and tries to hold you back, but you bend your knees and lean into another turn letting the Burton Diode EST Snowboard Bindings help you find your balance. Your board hisses over the snow and you lean the other way cutting back across the run at an angle to pick up more speed. Designed with a dual-component baseplate with carbon fiber hinges, the Diodes and you are ready for the thrill. Your heart pounds in your chest as you fly along the slippery surface and then dig in your edges grinding to a stop. Flicking open the Diode EST bindings you step off your board and stare back up the slope smiling at another successful run.
- Key Features of the Burton Diode EST Snowboard Bindings:
- BASEPLATE: Dual-Component EST Featuring The Hinge with Carbon Fiber/ Nylon Composite Spar and Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite Lower
- HI-BACK: NEW Ultra-Lightweight Hi-Back with FLAD
- STRAPS: NEW Hammockstrap and Lightweight Gettagrip Capstrap
- BUCKLES: NEW Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- CUSHIONING: NEW Removable ShredBED 3.0 Cushioning System
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.