*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Custom EST Snowboard Bindings:
Smoother than a velvet track suit.
Jake told the binding crew that he wanted the softest EST binding we could make with enough cushioning to feel his board without getting battered. He asked that the hi-back be equally forgiving and that the straps be extra-padded and easy to use. We're not folks to deliver disappointment, so here it is: all of Jake's requests in the NEW Custom EST,a combination of legendary versatility and the latest in cushioned comfort.
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate EST
- HI-BACK: Ultra-Minimized Single-Component Hi-Back with MicroFLAD
- STRAPS: Primostrap and Primo Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: NEW Removable ShredBED 2.0 Cushioning System
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
- Mismatched Colorway - One Purple, One Black